Mainstream urban desi artist, Jay Deala, is set to release his international debut album, Sincerely, Jay Deala.
Known and respected throughout the Indian community, Deala has created a loyal following that defines him as the first mainstream hip-hop artist from the Canadian Indian community. Best known for his international hit in North America, India and Europe, “AJAA” featuring Deep Jandu in 2010, it’s now time for Jay Deala to release his debut album.
Sincerely, Jay Deala is a letter based on Jay’s life. An album of self-expression that exposes the true essence of Deala through a personal narrative style and the rhythmic style of hip-hop, Jay Deala reveals more than he ever has in recent mix tape projects. With every song speaking about a different personal issue connected to Deala, Jay feels that he can connect with “everyone someway or somehow, even if it’s only one track on the album,” says Jay Deala.
Standing out from most hip-hop artists in the Canadian market, Jay Deala truly represents the balance between working within both the corporate world by day; then by night a hard working hip-hop artist always trying to perfect his craft and move beyond the times. Sincerely Jay Deala will be considered one of the most notarized albums to date from the South Asian urban music industry.
“Yes, I work in the financial industry. Yes, I am a hip-hop artist in Canada. What’s wrong with that? This is me. Sincerely, Jay Deala tells the story about my day-to-day life and how it’s not all about the cars, the women and the smoke and mirrors of the industry. This album is reaching out to my fellow hip-hop artists who work a nine to five job and also hustle in the music industry,” says Jay Deala.
On October 4 from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Jay Deala, alongside comedian Quinn Martin will host the Sincerely, Jay Deala media and VIP album listening session at Screen Lounge, 20 College Street, Second Floor in Toronto sponsored by Desi Urban Music.
02. Like This (Produced by DJ APS)
03. Serious featuring Kat Eyez (Produced by Phantom Beats)
04. Ghetto Boy (Featuring A-Kash & Jay NY produced by Nach)
05. Stress (Featuring Hannah Brown, produced by Nach)
06. Shake That Ice (Produced by NAwtiks
07. Summertime (Produced by SycoTrax)
08. Sincerely, Deala (Produced by Nach)
09. Vida Tropical (Featuring Carlos Cruz produced by SycoTrax)
10. Bedroom (Produced by Phantom Beats)
11. When I See You Again (Featuring Jay NY and produced by Nach)
12. Burn It Up (Produced by Nawtiks)
13. Revenge (Produced by Nawtiks)
14. Cobra (Produced by Byg Byrd)
15. Lately (Featuring Geek and SF Merlo, produced by Phantom Beats)
16. White Collar Pimp (Featuring Just Gita, produced by SycoTrax)