October 17th sees the return of Bhangra Wars 2015! Presented by SimplyBhangra.com & PTC Punjabi - Tickets are on sale now!
Bhangra Wars is set to be a fun-filled family show with less than 3 weeks to go the popular Bhangra Competition is in demand!
What would really make this show complete and give it that extra bit of Punjabi flare? We have the answer - Dipps Bhamrah aka Captain of Bhangra to host it!
Once again he returns to Bhangra Wars to make it a success. He's a lovable and levelheaded personality who keeps it simple and makes sure Bhangra is at the fore front.
We can't wait for the 17th of October now. Continue to support UK BHANGRA, Our Chosen Charities Khalsa Aid & Aaishas Hope. If you haven't bought your tickets yet there is still time to buy. Follow the link below and you will be one step closer to witnessing a phenomenal Bhangra Competition which will most certainly make history!
This is a non-profit event in support of raising funds for the Internationally recognised Humanitarian Charity Khalsa Aid. Also raising awareness for Aaishas Hope.
Event Date: Saturday 17th October 2015
Time: 17:00pm - 21:00pm
Doors open: 4:15pm
Venue: Wolverhampton Civic Hall
Host: Dipps Bhamrah
The Punjab Dancers
Lok Nach Bhangra Punjabian Da
Surrey India Arts Club
Nachda Sansaar Bhangra Club
Balcony Seat: £17.50 (including booking fee)
Stall seat: £15.50 (including booking fee)
Group discount: Buy 5 tickets for £77.50 - valid for any seat type. Limited availability!
Children under 3: Free when not occupying a seat
Seats will be Allocated Automatically when purchasing tickets. They will be selected on a First Come First Serve Basis.
How to Purchase Tickets:
Please follow the link to purchase your ticket. You must follow all guidelines properly and provide the correct address for tickets to be posted to you.
1. The show times are exact. Exit will only be allowed during intermissions and in the event of a fire/emergencies
2. Ticket grants entry to Show only
3. Food and drink can be purchased separately at the event
4. Tickets are not available on the door - Advance Purchase Only
5. Strict Dress code Applies - Traditional or Smart-Casual (No hoods, caps, or sportswear)
6. No free standing tripods/camcorders/video-recording devices are allowed. You will be asked to leave by management if used
7. Handheld Cameras are allowed however you will be required to remain seated. You may not cause hindrance to the audience
9.Tickets are Non-Refundable
Support Bhangra and be part of a great cultural experience - An evening not to be missed!
Management Reserve The Right To Refuse Admission
Purchase Tickets Below
Special Offer: 5 Tickets £77.50 (Any Location)